Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fatherhood Revoked due to Ignorant IN-sperience

Its one of those things you don't see that often, in fact, never in the 18 years I've been a lover of IN.

It happened a few days before Christmas 2010, on a drive from Los Angeles to San Francisco on my standard halfway pit stop in Kettleman City. It was a long wait with a fellow IN-sociate, the line was literally out the double doors. Total time from line engagement to hot food in tray:35-40 minutes...

Sitting. IN-speriencing Godliness. I take a moment to put the dub-dub down and lift my vision off my red tray. This is what I see.

I was enthralled with disgust and overwhelmed with disrespect. However, this goes beyond somebody just eating some other fast food. Its a dad with his children! And dad is indeed a child, eating a stupid 99cent taco bell burrito. Hey dad, your supposed to be a grown man leading by example, and your kids are eating grade A beef while your grubbin' that taco bell soy crap, jackass...

But hey, I'm just a guy who'd always choose IN over TB

1 comment:

  1. That is a tragic sight right there. What kind of example is he leading by eating TBell at In-N-Out. Not sure what would provoke one to get a luke-warm, bean sloshed Taco Bell burrito over a standard, fresh, all-American cheeseburger. People are full of suprises.

    ReplyDelete