Friday, April 22, 2011

Dub Dub Club


After my last visit to CA, I came home with a renewed desire for the IN. Flem was on to something with the dub dub (two double doubles) fries and drink.

I figure that any healthy American once introduced to IN needs In-N-Out 3x a week to keep normal dietary function. For my health; decisions were made and the trek was on.

For your health!

The smell of IN is something in it's own, but the burgers are un-matched. I ordered the standard: 2x double double with grilled onions; I was feeling generous and figured to make it a true dub dub I needed 2x fries. Oh and a liter of Cola to wash it down please Ma'am.

I'm lovin' the move of IN to the 801 with 5 within 10 miles to choose from; so think about your health and get your diet back in order with IN

If you IN say YYYYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment